Best Complete Emergency Tubeless Tyre Puncture Repair Kit is a complete kit for repair tubeless tyre puncture with nose pliers and cutter.
- Complete kit for tubeless tyre puncture repair (why complete, read on)
- Includes nose pliers to remove nail from tire.
- Includes rubber cement ( for great joint).
- Includes metal cutter ( for cutting extra rubber)
- Includes extra puncture strips (for piece of mind for long time)
- Use pliers and other tools to remove the nails from the tires.
- If the leak hole is too small, inconvenient to repair can be first leak hole drill large.
- Place the strips into the fill drilling within the fork, then put a long stripe if you thinj viscosity decrease can be coated with superglue on the tape, increase the viscosity of the strip.
- Place the fork inserted together drills and tape leak hole, then pull out the drill bit.
- Cut the excess strip parts.